Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of cyclophosphamide oral.

1-3 of 3
9/1/2012 12:46:57 AM

Reviewer: Scleroderma Stinks, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Cellcept twice. The first time was for almost 2 years the dose was 1500 mgs. twice daily. It lowered immunities to the point that I picked up a rare infection and put me in the hospital for over a month. After 3 years, the Scleroderma came back with a vengeance on my lungs. I'm back on the same dose of cellcept as of 4/12 and on oxygen 24/7. Both times I did get a bacterial over ... Show Full Comment

9/13/2010 11:30:50 PM

Reviewer: Ohio, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this drug since May 2009, my dosage has been 100mg daily. I really have had no significent side effects from this drug as of today!! My PFT's have been stable since beginning this drug, they had me on cellcept before this. I take 5mg of pred daily as well.

7/23/2009 1:37:15 PM

Reviewer: jessianne67, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on this drug for 2 months so it is hard to tell if it is working yet. I have been losing some hair though. My appetite has decreased. When I eat I start feeling sick so I have to stop. I think my breathing is better but it is a very subtle change.

1-3 of 3

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.