Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nyquil oral.

11/18/2013 12:54:43 AM

Reviewer: Steelr95, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I developed a severe rash on my extremities and torso, lasting over a 4 day period even though I stopped taking the medication. Never had a reaction like this to medication before.

5/22/2012 3:25:03 PM

Reviewer: Tod, 35-44 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
I took a full capfull of nyquil a few years back and it gave me an INSANE RAPID HEARTBEAT that lasted TWO hours.It was pure TORTURE and if anyone ever deserved to be sued its the makers of nyquil!!I had to call the ambulance it was pure HELL.I would DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND NYQUIL!

9/15/2010 1:15:02 PM

Reviewer: Stacie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I love Nyquil! This is my go to drug everytime I get a cold but it's important you remember Nyquil is for night time, DAYquil is for during the day also you need to take it an hour before bed and only if you have 8 hours to sleep and you will sleep so good and feel better when you wake up. It tastes horrible like really really bad so hold your nose and have something to chase it with if you ga ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2009 12:30:45 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this bc of coughing and runny nose. I was ok till the early morning when I woke up in absolute terror. I felt like I couldn't breathe and was going to die! I am never ever, ever going to take this medicine again! I feel like I have a hangover and cannot wake up all day today! TERRIBLE!!!!!

1/29/2009 1:46:49 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After not sleeping cause of a cough and running nose I took this and was able to finally get a good nights sleep. I took it early and it knocked me out I slept a good nine hours.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?