Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Simvastatin Oral.

4/16/2015 9:08:45 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Cholesterol
3/27/2015 10:32:48 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I too have experinced joint damage from using this drug lost almost total use of my right thumb, gained 15 lbs and didnt know it was caused from this drug wil stop taking asap been taking for almost one year I think Dr's only care about their pockets and not our well being that's why they prescribe this drug

3/10/2015 10:49:40 PM

Reviewer: optitom, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I think it is a great drug!! It lowered my cholesterol dramatically, and i do not have any side effects. I take 20 milligrams daily and have been on it for about three years. Wonder drug!!

2/18/2015 5:14:26 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
A spreading welt over my left cheek bone, foot and leg cramps, racing pulse, interrupted sleep. Had a heartburn episode last week that felt like a heart attack (chest pain and pain between shoulder blades). Welt shrinks when I stop usage, grows when I resume medication. After reading these reviews, I will stop taking this. Sounds and seems toxic to me. Back to Vascepa (high/pharmaceutical grade o ... Show Full Comment

12/11/2014 8:24:10 PM

Reviewer: ALL, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took 40 mg tab about 6 months my left shoulder was hurting really bad could not wash my back my stomach was also bloating.I quit taking it for 2 months and got movement back in my shoulder and bloating eased,I started the Med again I have had no problem with it this time and it lowered my cholesterol and helps protect against heart attack.