Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of flecainide oral.

2/27/2009 8:51:39 PM

Reviewer: may, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using 50mm twice a day for the last five months. It has controlled the afib but has caused extreme constipation. Taking stool softeners and hour after taking the tablet corrects that but creates other problems. Can't seem to win at all.

2/21/2009 3:16:47 PM

Reviewer: Pacemaker, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking Flecainide almost 2 years ago,I am 37 and have a pacemaker.Started having problems over 10 years ago.Until one moring I work up with my heart going crazy.Had an ablation done and it came with a free pacemaker.I had a coupon.But I still had problems with afib.I was not symptomatic it just drove me crazy,and I was on blood thinners.I would go into a bad spat of a fib about once a mont ... Show Full Comment

1/14/2009 9:05:14 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Although I have fewer long bouts I still deal with weekly short attacks. 15 to 60 secs. sometimes less sometimes more. I am 41 years old taking 50m twice a day.

1/12/2009 2:58:33 PM

Reviewer: Brian J., 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on 50mg of Flecainide and have been taking it for about 1.5yrs. I am currently 27yrs old and started on it about a month before my 26th birthday. Have suffered from side effects ranging from blurry vision and constipation to trouble sleeping and trouble getting up in the mornings after I finally do fall asleep. I feel exhausted during the middle of the day and completely drained aroun ... Show Full Comment

12/23/2008 3:01:51 AM

Reviewer: bring310@aol.com, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this drug for 5yrs. and have not had any problems with it. I take 50mm in the morning and in the evening. My heart rythms are good and am checked by my cardiolist every 4-5months.