Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tambocor Oral.

11/20/2008 4:15:10 AM

Reviewer: noblepatte, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ihave ahard time sleeping fall asleepcannot stay asleep

10/23/2008 11:42:19 PM

Reviewer: Faith, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Tambocor saved me! I had good luck taking this medication. I have been taking 50mg twice daily for the past 5 years. Heart specialist wants me to stop taking medication. I decreased to 50mg once daily for the past 3 monthas and have done very well. I am nervous about not taking any medication b/c I don't want to go back to where I was. The last 3 days, I have not taken any and so far so good ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2008 9:06:01 AM

Comment:

Condition: Atrial Fibrillation
8/10/2008 11:52:52 AM

Reviewer: TusyD, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Dr. raised my flecainide from 150 mgs to 200 a day. My pulse is about 55, however my heart is now beating and hesitating at which time I become light headed. I have atrial fib. I was taking 75 mg twice a day and did not experience these hesitations which also is causing me to feel extremely light headed when my heart hesitates. I believe that 200 mg. is too strong for my body. I have been on 20 ... Show Full Comment

7/29/2008 1:08:34 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have a fib. was extremely nervous about starting this drug. my cardiologist is on it and approved of it highly but all the other doctors are against it. so far no more a fib but very uneasy about being on it. these reviews made me feel worse but i am trusting in God.