Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Clindamycin Top.

4/26/2009 11:18:17 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have only used this for a month and I have seen significant improvement in my acne. I have tried every over-the-counter acne medications including Proactive and a prescription call Differen. They were somewhat affective but nothing compared to this product! My skin hasn't been this clear since I was twelve!

2/28/2009 11:58:31 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first week my skin cleared up well. I believe it reacted with my other acne medecine and i got sick with stomach aches, and nausea from it for about 2 weeks now. Some of my acne is also starting to come back and it does not help the red spots. It will dry out your face so use a good non-oily lotion.

1/27/2009 4:39:38 PM

Reviewer: misslynn707, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have been using the product for almost two months now.I have moderate acne,i see little improvement i still have alot of red marks kinda like scarring, i really hope it starts to clear up.I am not going to give up I will use this face treatment faithfully.

11/21/2008 10:14:37 AM

Reviewer: toonhead, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
No break outs since I started using, over two months ago.

10/17/2008 12:48:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was perscribed this medication after trying lots of other pill antibiotics, which made me very sick. So far it has been going well, though I do get very oily and have to blot my skin and touch up with poweder 2 times a day. I would recommened this to people before they even try oral drugs.