Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Solu-Medrol Inj.

6/29/2012 5:58:57 PM

Reviewer: Mswoman, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Hated this medicine. Side effects out weighed any good. The headaches, weight gain, tinny taste left in my mouth made me sick.

6/29/2011 9:36:12 AM

Reviewer: 357sig, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Told Docs at hosp that if they had to give me any drug that stimulates my adrenal glands, they would need to strap me down and knock me out. One day they might listen to me. 1.5 hrs after starting IV drip, I went bezerk. Sweating,rage, headache,muscle pain, got so upset I walked out of the hosp. and put my fist in a metal stop sign which tore it off it's metal pole. like taking a shot of pure ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2011 10:59:19 AM

Reviewer: kat, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I did the first run pre-diagnosis. I was losing my vision at an alarming rate. I did my first day and then went out with my mom. I was actually scared when someone showed up in my periphial vision because it had been months. I was overjoyed with the results and I am no looking forward to my next run this week for my left side weakness and vision problems because I know it will help. Side effects a ... Show Full Comment

3/30/2011 8:48:44 AM

Reviewer: Mammabee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I find that what every one is sayiny is correct, I feel great from the ms part, but the side effects from this drug are horrible I dont like the way I feel from it, very dizzy weak and not myself it has only been 3 days since I have been off the drug, all I can say is I hope it gets better!!!!

8/28/2010 3:23:26 PM

Reviewer: kabreez24, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Always leaves a bad taste and muscle aches at withdrawl time but well worth the relief from the MS syptoms. I have had everything from weak legs to dizziness to optic neuritis and it always clears things up withing a day or so to a week. Warn your friends about mood swings and stay positive :)

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.