Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levoxyl oral.

11/14/2008 2:47:02 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I also noticed my hair falling out. Does anyone know if this will go away, or if it is going to keep falling out?

10/24/2008 3:15:29 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I feel much better, more energetic adn lose weight without changing my exercise habit (yoga Am 5x week, walk/pilates 3x week, weights 1x week), portion size or diet (diabetes and vegetarian)

9/24/2008 11:30:57 AM

Reviewer: Bama Girl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I am hypo. I was on this med for 3 months and my levels became normal. It has worked great with me. The only problems I have is hair loss, I can't take a shower and dry my hair without losing gobbs of hair. Also, sleepless nights or trouble falling asleep. The first month on this med caused chest pain which subsided. And if I don't swallow the pill with a big swig of water, I choke. But it ... Show Full Comment

9/23/2008 2:29:38 PM

Reviewer: Willowtree, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had my thyroid taken out about 8 years ago. My Dr has not been able to keep my my thyroid leveled. I have been taking levoxyl since and recently had to have my doseage lowered twice. I am tired of all the mood swings, depression, poor appetite, weight gain, can't sleep, and hair loss. I am wondering if I can't take the synthetic drug and have to take the name brand Synthroid.

9/19/2008 7:49:00 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)