Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reglan oral.

12/14/2008 3:15:53 PM

Reviewer: Elaine, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I had acid relux that caused me to cough throughout my meal and afterwards. Protonix and Nexium, helped heal me, but the Reglan stopped the relux (which is due a hernia. I feel so much better since taking this drug. Wished it had been prescribed earlier!

12/11/2008 12:01:37 PM

Reviewer: tom25may00@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking reglan for acid reflux for over a year. It was prescribegd by my primary physician and then by my GI specialist. I began to have severe depression, anxiety, teeth clenching and trembling. My doctor prescribed Zoloft and Xnax which I took with the Reglan. I was totally out of it for weeks and could not get off the couch or even talk. I looked up reglan on the internet and was sh ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2008 10:08:04 AM

Reviewer: Buzzy, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    As someone who has gotten over the effects of this medicine, I thought I'd share my experience with those of you who are suffering. I was prescribed Reglan by a pulmonary specialist for a chronic cough, 10mg 3 times a day before meals, 2 more at bedtime. I followed this regimen for 7 months until the side effects caught up with me. I was depressed, anxious, had suicidal thoughts (even though I ... Show Full Comment

9/30/2008 7:19:17 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus
    9/24/2008 3:28:11 PM

Reviewer: sadie8757, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    i HAVE BEEN ON THE medication for 15 months and it effectively controlled my reflux however I have begun to have severe depression and anxiety. I am a nurse and have never had these symptoms prior to this. I tried to wean myself off the drug but the anxiety and depression got worse.I am truly scared as it is affecting my daily life severely.