Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reglan oral.

11/8/2011 3:33:31 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Along with the continuous reflux, I was experiencing constipation. This medicine seems to have regulated my bowels and my reflux is to a minimum. I have experienced no adverse side effects.

9/30/2011 10:49:53 AM

Reviewer: dee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was very satisfied with this drug, it has not caused any tremors whatsoever, but I have been depressed and having anxiety for some time, it did not even accure to me that Reglan could be related, untill i read all the reviews. My doctor has taken me off of it and I'm glad, but still am having depression and anxiety, I've been off of the meds for 3 weeks, I hope I will get myself back tog ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2011 8:10:15 PM

Reviewer: babygirl69, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
want to now the side effects of this medication

3/16/2011 2:45:56 PM

Reviewer: steff, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband took Reglan in 2000 for 1-2 days and it ruined his/our lives for several years, YEARS! It took @ 5 years to get to a place of anywhere even near "normalcy". It has now been over 10 years and he has never been completely the same; still has milder effects left over from the damage done. But, thank God he has at least gotten to this point. The doc also added Paxil with it (to & ... Show Full Comment

2/14/2011 4:43:54 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Reglan for several years. I have been placed on anti-anxiety Rx and anti-depressants in those years. I am now experiencing tongue pain due to it's constant movement, my mouth and lips are dry, am constantly thirsty due to dry mouth and chapped lips. I also make facial grimaces with my mouth. I stopped Reglan Nov. 2010 but I haven't gotten any relief. I was never told by ... Show Full Comment