Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Capzasin-HP Top.

6/21/2012 11:15:45 PM

Reviewer: Jaime , 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
O M G What more pain this product has caused me...I had joint pain...now I have my skin on FIRE...I ran to the shower after 10 minutes and I promise you this wasn't funny... this new product CAPZASIN.HP is going back to the store tomorrow.. costing NEARLY $12.00 for 1.5 oz...I will take a Motrin 800 and get relief from my stiffness in my joint pain...DO NOT BUY CAPZASIN.HP

5/19/2012 8:33:57 AM

Reviewer: ouchmyfuckingkneeburns, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Applied this stuff to my knee. At first you get the warm sensation and it feels quite nice. But then my knee started burning like fire. I took a shower the next morning hoping that would help but it didnt. Now it feels like scolding hot water is constantly being poured over my knees.

2/9/2012 1:00:10 PM

Reviewer: BURN KNEE, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I applied the cream to my knee. within seconds the burning and itching was unbearable. My knee turned a very bright pink. I also started coughing from the odor. I tried washing it off . it took several washings and cold compresses to ease the burning discomfort. I threw the tube in the garbage...what a disaster....I will never use again or recommend this product to anyone..

1/16/2012 10:02:11 AM

Reviewer: Kathy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
sever burning sensation, had to remove

10/28/2011 12:06:33 AM

Reviewer: DAM022659, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My husband placed this on his elbows and within 5 minutes could not stand the stinging heat sensation - had to wash off and apply hydrocortizone - He said he would not recommend to anyone and through out the rest of the tube.