Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Capzasin-HP Top.

7/13/2012 9:57:40 AM

Comment:
I used it on my wrist. The horrible horrible burning made me forget about my wrist pain. I'm not going to do a comparison test but I'll bet it's what it feels like to get maced.

7/10/2012 7:14:11 PM

Reviewer: redrobin95060, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm surprised by all of the negative reviews. I was in such pain I couldn't sleep and used it as a last resort since I'd tried everything else. Almost immediately after rubbing it into my knee I felt relief and was able to sleep. At times I've had to use it on my entire leg, gently rubbing it into the skin. I have had a burning sensation on the bottom part of my leg where the ne ... Show Full Comment

6/21/2012 11:15:45 PM

Reviewer: Jaime , 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
O M G What more pain this product has caused me...I had joint pain...now I have my skin on FIRE...I ran to the shower after 10 minutes and I promise you this wasn't funny... this new product CAPZASIN.HP is going back to the store tomorrow.. costing NEARLY $12.00 for 1.5 oz...I will take a Motrin 800 and get relief from my stiffness in my joint pain...DO NOT BUY CAPZASIN.HP

5/19/2012 8:33:57 AM

Reviewer: ouchmyfuckingkneeburns, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Applied this stuff to my knee. At first you get the warm sensation and it feels quite nice. But then my knee started burning like fire. I took a shower the next morning hoping that would help but it didnt. Now it feels like scolding hot water is constantly being poured over my knees.

2/9/2012 1:00:10 PM

Reviewer: BURN KNEE, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I applied the cream to my knee. within seconds the burning and itching was unbearable. My knee turned a very bright pink. I also started coughing from the odor. I tried washing it off . it took several washings and cold compresses to ease the burning discomfort. I threw the tube in the garbage...what a disaster....I will never use again or recommend this product to anyone..

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver