Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Capzasin-HP Top.

6/21/2012 11:15:45 PM

Reviewer: Jaime , 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
O M G What more pain this product has caused me...I had joint pain...now I have my skin on FIRE...I ran to the shower after 10 minutes and I promise you this wasn't funny... this new product CAPZASIN.HP is going back to the store tomorrow.. costing NEARLY $12.00 for 1.5 oz...I will take a Motrin 800 and get relief from my stiffness in my joint pain...DO NOT BUY CAPZASIN.HP

5/19/2012 8:33:57 AM

Reviewer: ouchmyfuckingkneeburns, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Applied this stuff to my knee. At first you get the warm sensation and it feels quite nice. But then my knee started burning like fire. I took a shower the next morning hoping that would help but it didnt. Now it feels like scolding hot water is constantly being poured over my knees.

2/9/2012 1:00:10 PM

Reviewer: BURN KNEE, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I applied the cream to my knee. within seconds the burning and itching was unbearable. My knee turned a very bright pink. I also started coughing from the odor. I tried washing it off . it took several washings and cold compresses to ease the burning discomfort. I threw the tube in the garbage...what a disaster....I will never use again or recommend this product to anyone..

1/16/2012 10:02:11 AM

Reviewer: Kathy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
sever burning sensation, had to remove

10/28/2011 12:06:33 AM

Reviewer: DAM022659, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My husband placed this on his elbows and within 5 minutes could not stand the stinging heat sensation - had to wash off and apply hydrocortizone - He said he would not recommend to anyone and through out the rest of the tube.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice