Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Capzasin-HP Top.

«Previous 21-24 of 24
9/1/2008 12:33:48 PM

Reviewer: S, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
HORRIBLE BURNING PAIN - 24 HOURS LATER AND I FEEL LIKE I JUST PICKED UP A BURNING LOG OUT OF THE FIRE

2/11/2008 2:35:32 PM

Reviewer: Pink, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used this product for arthritis pain in my neck. After application, it begins warm-soothing like a heating pad. It then continues to get HOT, to the burning point. I could no longer stand it and had to wash it off. I thought my skin was just sensitive. My husband used it for his knee. His burning symptoms were much more intense, and it did not help to wash it off. His knee was still sore, ... Show Full Comment

12/18/2007 5:00:42 PM

Reviewer: rescue4520, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Dr. told me to try this product when all other creams would not work on my knee. it works but you have to get use to it. the reason it is so effective is because it is made of a little less hot but same ingredient as (pepper spray 5-10% capsaicin), (capzasin Hp 1%)

10/12/2007 3:13:29 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used this cream on my wrist right before bed, and at 3 am was awakened by a burning, numb sensation in my entire arm, right up to the elbow. I had also lain my face against that arm, and that entire side of my face was red, burning, and swollen. I had to take Benadryl to alleve the symptoms, and the numbness did not leave my arm until about 10 am the next morning. Either there is something in th ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 21-24 of 24