Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of terbinafine Oral.

6/15/2015 8:22:31 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for 4 months with very little new nail growth. I have been off of it for a couple of months and my nails look the same except for a little bit of growth on one of my big toes. Upset stomach and bloody stools in the beginning. I also had a lot of weight gain which some was attributed to the medicine even though I was told it couldn't have been the medicine but I'm sure it was.

6/10/2015 8:22:42 AM

Reviewer: Get your own nail clippers! ;), 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
As everyone else has expressed, toe nails grow so sloooow! I just finished 3 mths, worried each day about my liver, still hoping all is well, so far it has been. Did have bloating, headaches. 2nd mth in noticed tingling in my toes randomly, sometime a strong pulse, I guess the meds were working ? The new growth does show signs of improvement. So my girlfriend said it took another 3 or 4 month ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2015 4:33:52 PM

Reviewer: La Jolla Surfer, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed 3 months and I am one month into treatment. My toenails appear to be getting better which prompts me to keep going but I have numbness in my right arm that I hope is not related to this medication but candidly I have had no injury or situation that explains why I have the numbness in my right limb including fingers. I saw no other posts that described this condition. I also ... Show Full Comment

4/7/2015 3:56:04 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I took it for 60 days with slow but noticeable improvment. Now 6 months later I have just finished 30 days and am unsure if I should continue. I am experiencing low back pain as if it may be affecting my kidneys. I have 60 days left to complete the dosage my doctor prescribed. But he does not do any follow up blood tests so I am unsure if it's safe.

2/3/2015 6:38:57 PM

Reviewer: Phaedrus, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took Terbinafine 250 mg for 5 months daily. My toenails are now clean, healthy and beautiful. I hope good hygiene will keep them this way. During treatment, I was careful not to stress my liver with alcohol or greasy food.

chest x-ray