Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sulfasalazine oral.

11/17/2014 6:25:17 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Worked very very slow but after 1.5 years symptoms (pain) was gone but still didn't have strength back in my hands. Then it came back on very fast. It's now been three years and still pain. I don't care for sulfasalazine, only working partially for me and I'm stuck with doctors that can't listen.

10/17/2014 1:03:13 PM

Reviewer: cgsoccer04, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for a while now and I have been having severe abdominal pain and issues with my liver. I just had blood work to find out what my counts are and I guarantee I will have liver damage!! Do not take this drug!!!!

9/4/2014 1:13:22 PM

Reviewer: Birdieking, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for approx. 5 years, and it's been effective. Up until several months ago, when I started experiencing more pain and swellness in my joints. It seems my pain has been increasing to the point where I believe it's no longer effective for me.

8/22/2014 6:57:00 PM

Reviewer: AJ, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine sent me into liver failure, with liver enzymes at 700 after taking it for only 1 month. I nearly died. I took aloe juice and organic food to recover. I am now allergic to rice, potatoes, tomatoes, black pepper, bananas, onions, and chilis. I also cannot take any modern medications since I will always get the side effects. This medicine changed my life. My eyelashes fell out a ... Show Full Comment

8/7/2014 6:49:12 PM

Reviewer: RA41, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used sulfasalazine for 3 years , started working after a month and everything been great for 2 1/2 years with no side effects but it's no longer working for me , getting more pain every day

man rubbing painful knee