Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Norco Oral.

3/9/2009 11:15:44 PM

Reviewer: Tawanda717@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I have Diabetic Neuropathy and this medication eleviates my pain. I take 1 10-325 tab per day and two at night to help me sleep.

3/8/2009 10:38:46 PM

Reviewer: Mainey, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Norco has been very helpful for the stinging pain in my legs and aches in neck and arms from myelopathy cervical spinal stenosis/spinal cord injury. 2007 surgery C6-7 ACDF and 1992 L4-5 laminactomy. After a while rx becomes less effective, so I try to stop and use others awhile. Vicodine is too harsh for me, even 1/2 if I must for spasms. Arthritis is a tough one.

3/3/2009 12:06:01 AM

Reviewer: Momto3sweetpeas, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had 3 back surgeries. During the day I take a half of a Norco 10-325 every 2 hrs b/c I get a headache if not. It doesn't fully take away my pain, and I can't sleep using it at night. For the night, I take Morphine 30 mg. Nothing takes away the pain, just makes it a little more bearable to get through the day with the three kids and school. I had a 2 surgeries at L5-S1 and one at L4- ... Show Full Comment

2/27/2009 10:46:30 PM

Reviewer: nicolesouthern, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Taken for the last 3 1/2 yrs for lower back and surgical pain (3 mastoidectomies in last 4 mos) and it's worked wonders. I've been given stronger meds such as dilaudid (sp?) but it was just too harsh on my stomach and made me itch constantly. I take 1 10/325 every 4-6 hrs around the clock, meaning I will set an alarm to wake in the middle of the night if I'm sleeping, to keep my leve ... Show Full Comment

2/26/2009 8:31:12 PM

Reviewer: jl64, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Torn rotator cuff also have used for absessed tooth pain worked very well on both.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice