Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of norco oral.

8/24/2015 12:24:17 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
its been effective , i liked it

5/22/2015 10:31:51 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking hydrocodone for years for my osteoarthritis in my knee. The pain relief is excellent. However, I experience itching over my entire body and it keeps me awake. I normally have my prescriptions filled at CVS but the last time I went to get it they were out of it. I went to Walgreen & filled the prescription there. To my elated surprise, I did NOT experience the side effects of ... Show Full Comment

4/30/2015 12:01:25 PM

Reviewer: ,Nina, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After open shoulder surgery, I took this every four hours for about four days, then only one before bed. I sleep on my right side, so sleeping with a brace in a recliner needs some kind of meds. I am all over juice, Vitamin C Emergency drinks, roughage and water with lemon. No constipation like I had with knee surgery several years ago.

4/6/2015 1:09:24 PM

Reviewer: MizzBuck, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Pain
3/30/2015 11:12:33 PM

Reviewer: air751hotmail.com, 45-54 Male (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using norco for 3 years, its been wonderful, use it as your doctor prescribes and you wont have any problems. Drug addicts, have ruined this drug's availability though, for those of us, that legitimately need it. So, now we suffer in pain, because of it. Doctors need to re read and re-evaluate the "MTUS" chronic pain guidelines, page 11, of 964

Does your kid have symptoms?