Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of norco oral.

3/2/2015 7:25:25 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Did not work for me!!! Very little pain relief. Have not slept for more than 3 hrs at a time since prescribed. Plain Tylenol PM worked better. Given 5-325, 1 every 6 hrs. Barely worked for 3 hrs. It was hell waiting for the next 3 hrs. I bet no doctor waits that long for relief!!!!

2/6/2015 8:32:29 PM

Reviewer: TiffBug2311, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had my gallbladder removed, and was prescribed this for my pain and whatnot. 750 was the dosage, 30 pills. Taking two got rid of my pain. I've been off it for the past three days and am having withdrawal. It feels like the flu, but it isn't. Any suggestions to ease the withdrawal symptoms? Chills/Heat Flashes, Slight Nausea, Muscle aches, Trouble sleeping, Diarrhea, And Dizziness.

1/3/2015 1:38:56 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had both knees replaced. I couldn't take Percocet or morphine because they made me sick. I started taking 2 Norco 7.5 every 4 hours. It took care of the pain but I was sleepy and groggy. I changed and took 1 every 3 hours round the clock for 10 days. I gradually worked with the mess to where I backed up to every 4 hours. It has been 3 weeks and I am to every 6-7 hours. This is while still do ... Show Full Comment

12/31/2014 3:33:40 AM

Reviewer: hurtingalways, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It does not relieve pain well for me as I have had failed spinal fusion. I had the worse time ever staying out of pain if you take more than 2 a day you have withdrawls in a week and it does not give me good relief I would have to take to many and it is not good for me. Makes me not want to eat and my quality of life is worse than on vicodine Is there any thing else that would work?

12/21/2014 2:44:39 AM

Reviewer: Working Man, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Norco 10/325 is fine for severe pain the first couple of times you take it. It works best though when in prescribed in conjuction with something else, such as the (non-narcotic) muscle relaxer cyclobenzaprine. My beef with hydrocodone - the active narcotic in Norco - is that it's only effective the first couple of times. By Day 2 or Day 3 it seems to get self-tolerant, i.e., it no longer feels ... Show Full Comment

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.