Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of norco oral.

11/6/2008 9:30:47 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Stopped pain, side effect of overall itching

11/3/2008 5:47:20 PM

Reviewer: Lisa, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Norco for about 6 months, I was on Vicodin before and my Dr upped my meds to Norco for my back pain. This pill has been wonderful, not only does it relieve my back pain, but I have no side effects other than it gives me a relaxed feeling. This is one of the best pain medications I have ever taken!!

11/1/2008 6:00:54 PM

Reviewer: sandysound, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on norco for 8 years. I take 1/2 a pill every 2 or 3 hours. I have not increased my dosage. there are days I take less but have made myself adhere to take more no than 3 per day. This has saved my sanity & career. It has made my back pain a minor limitation.

10/30/2008 7:51:37 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
extended pierod of time takeing the meds. Back surgery just performed after approx. 2 years and 2 children. What are some of the more common side effects and the way to come off of this safely

10/26/2008 6:28:24 AM

Reviewer: Milo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given a small "starter" bottle of Norco to take home from the ER following an accidental injury. The injury was very painful, and the Norco was very helpful in relieving both the acute pain of the wound and the body aches that followed. After the sample (10 pills) ran out, I had to get a new prescription for pain relief medication from my doctor while the wound was still healing, ... Show Full Comment