Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Norco oral.

3/19/2009 4:48:35 PM

Reviewer: Dollface, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Suffer from migraines and body aches. Was on Vicodin ES. for years. Dr. swiched me to Darvocets these were ok for a while? Long term with V. ES. is not good. I switch back and forth with the darvies & norco that way they seem to be more effective for me. They have given me my life back.

3/9/2009 11:15:44 PM

Reviewer: Tawanda717@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
    I have Diabetic Neuropathy and this medication eleviates my pain. I take 1 10-325 tab per day and two at night to help me sleep.

3/8/2009 10:38:46 PM

Reviewer: Mainey, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Norco has been very helpful for the stinging pain in my legs and aches in neck and arms from myelopathy cervical spinal stenosis/spinal cord injury. 2007 surgery C6-7 ACDF and 1992 L4-5 laminactomy. After a while rx becomes less effective, so I try to stop and use others awhile. Vicodine is too harsh for me, even 1/2 if I must for spasms. Arthritis is a tough one.

3/3/2009 12:06:01 AM

Reviewer: Momto3sweetpeas, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had 3 back surgeries. During the day I take a half of a Norco 10-325 every 2 hrs b/c I get a headache if not. It doesn't fully take away my pain, and I can't sleep using it at night. For the night, I take Morphine 30 mg. Nothing takes away the pain, just makes it a little more bearable to get through the day with the three kids and school. I had a 2 surgeries at L5-S1 and one at L4- ... Show Full Comment

2/27/2009 10:46:30 PM

Reviewer: nicolesouthern, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Taken for the last 3 1/2 yrs for lower back and surgical pain (3 mastoidectomies in last 4 mos) and it's worked wonders. I've been given stronger meds such as dilaudid (sp?) but it was just too harsh on my stomach and made me itch constantly. I take 1 10/325 every 4-6 hrs around the clock, meaning I will set an alarm to wake in the middle of the night if I'm sleeping, to keep my leve ... Show Full Comment