Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan succinate SubQ.

4/3/2013 8:57:16 AM

Reviewer: nannabrenda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
makes me tired

11/30/2012 6:56:49 AM

Reviewer: Annie81, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I knew I was allergic to Imitrex but because this was called something different when the VA sent this drug to me in the mail without telling me they were going to I just assumed it was something entirely different because I they were aware I was allergic to Imitrex, when I took this medicine I suffered severe stomach and back cramps, numbing and tingling in my hands and feet, chills, nausea and s ... Show Full Comment

8/12/2011 1:11:48 PM

Reviewer: Motov8er, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
With me having used both the pill form and the needle I have seen that the needle works quicker and longer. The only problems are not getting to the needle quick enough for the onset and if you are sunburnt you will feel that very greatly.

9/3/2010 5:30:06 PM

Reviewer: M.T., 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was fortunate enough to have insurance that paid for Imitrex injections until the patent expired. I was then switched to the generic form of sumatriptin succinate both oral and injection. It just doesn't compare to the relief I was able to get from the Imitrex and I am wondering what I am going to do now to treat my migraines. This generic drug doesn't seem to touch them at all!

8/31/2010 1:34:38 AM

Reviewer: Fibro Sufferer, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this for 11 years after several car accidents and concussions left me with long-term migraines. It is an excellent medication. I am grateful I have health insurance and only pay Co-Pay of $20 for 9.