Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Diovan Oral.

2/9/2008 12:34:51 PM

Reviewer: texasgal1932@aol.com, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the medicine for 2 weeks...has not lowered bp, and I have a very irritating dry, hacking cough. I had same problem with lisiniprol. Am also taking atenolol, but it had kind of lost it's effectiveness. Don't know what to try next.

2/11/2008 8:42:39 PM

Reviewer: mary.herrick, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am tired all of the time and have headaches. I have been on it for 1 week now and my b/p has not changed. Do not want to gain weight but I think I have already

2/10/2008 7:48:41 PM

Reviewer: shuf28@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I wake up in the middle of the night having chills and can't get warm until I get up. I tryed to nap today and the same thing happened. Chills in my legs & arms. I could not get warmed up until I got to my feet. Then it was a while later.

2/9/2008 7:35:54 PM

Reviewer: sbart51, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have beeb taking diovan for a year and it has decreased my blood pressure,but I have joint pain,tiredness,acid reflux and now I have a dey cough....not sure which is worse High blood pressure or all of these other side effects.

2/9/2008 1:04:37 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Diovan for 4 days now for Bp; and after reading many of the side effects from other users, I am able to identify them in myself. I started having backaches almost immediately; and joint pain which I had just gotten under control with holistic supplement has now returned, and I began to notice muscle weakness just this morning. I am dissappointed. I have stopped using this. I will ... Show Full Comment