Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Diovan Oral.

1/23/2008 10:30:54 AM

Reviewer: carolynhobson@sbcglobal.net, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take it once daily...along with another highblood pressure pill...so far my bllod prssure has been lowered to 120 over 70's

1/20/2008 5:44:06 AM

Reviewer: ll, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My blood pressure has been lowered. But I am experiencing joint pain in my legs. I am glad I found this site and read the reviews. I thought maybe it was the little weight I gained. This is terrible I can not straighten immediately upon standing.

1/18/2008 11:57:59 PM

Reviewer: nate, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Drug has caused major back pain. I did not realize this was my problem until I ran out of pills on vacation for 10 days. After three years my back pain was gone. I tested the drug by taking it again for 3 days. After 2 days my pain was back and by day 3 I could not tie my shoes. I am 38 year male. Excellent condition - 5'10" 179 pounds. Lift Wts and run a minimum of 3 miles a day. ... Show Full Comment

1/15/2008 3:03:44 PM

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
1/15/2008 9:56:50 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Makes my heart rate too elevated! Not sure it is the right medication for me.