Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Diovan Oral.

1/18/2008 11:57:59 PM

Reviewer: nate, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Drug has caused major back pain. I did not realize this was my problem until I ran out of pills on vacation for 10 days. After three years my back pain was gone. I tested the drug by taking it again for 3 days. After 2 days my pain was back and by day 3 I could not tie my shoes. I am 38 year male. Excellent condition - 5'10" 179 pounds. Lift Wts and run a minimum of 3 miles a day. ... Show Full Comment

1/15/2008 3:03:44 PM

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
1/15/2008 9:56:50 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Makes my heart rate too elevated! Not sure it is the right medication for me.

1/14/2008 10:59:19 AM

Reviewer: Gil, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I continue to experience high numbers when I take my BP (Daily)

1/6/2008 11:37:11 AM

Reviewer: sieglesx4, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had some swelling on my knees after using Diovan and my knees started making a cracking noise with no pain. I've seen articles suggesting that Diovan causes changes in pressure in the fluid within the joint, the nitrogen gas comes out of the solution with a "crack". Any ideas or articles on same would be greatly appreciated as my Dr doesn't have a clue!