Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall Oral.

1/2/2014 6:13:33 PM

Reviewer: Hayle, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor put me on Adderall when I was off concerta for 7 months and wanted to get back on it but my insurance wouldn't pay for it anymore.So we tried it for a week and it made me get angry really easily and the first day I was on it I got sick so my dad had to come pick me up from school.

12/16/2013 9:49:14 PM

Reviewer: BADDRUGS, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
12/2/2013 1:28:09 AM

Reviewer: tilted58, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I feel like a full blown drug addict all over again. how do I get off this drug without feeling angry, tired to the point of wanting to sleep 15 hours a day, migrane headaches and overall coming down depressed feeling. its a great drug for my adhd and my life but I can't have it. I always need more.

10/25/2013 5:15:15 PM

Reviewer: 7-12 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
appears to make childs behavior worst. Child is not showing any aggressive behavior at home after the drug has worn off but exibt worst behavior while on the drug.

10/19/2013 8:09:34 PM

Reviewer: MyHealth4u2see, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking Adderall for almost 3 yrs . I was diagnosed with ADD at a tender age of 48 yrs old. I'm now off the medication now from having ER visits this year. I was having (what appeared) to be heart issues, maybe a seizure. Un-fortunately tests didn't find anything wrong, nor finding the exact cause. But one identified issue was less sexual interest, EDD. Hospital bills and other me ... Show Full Comment