Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall Oral.

3/23/2014 4:41:16 AM

Reviewer: troublemanjoe, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking this for 5 days when I broke out with a rash over my entire body with heavy itching. My doctor had to treat me with steroids to relieve it. I was hopping to finally be able to use my 143 IQ but at 66 I think I'll just live with it.

3/17/2014 12:18:10 AM

Reviewer: adderall593, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Please practice extreme caution when using this drug. The first time I used it I became hooked and went to the doctor to get a prescription right away. It was not long after that I developed a dependence that turned into an addiction, and an inability to do anything while off of the drug. I started at 20 mg, and three years later, have to take 40-60mg to get the same effects, but the side effec ... Show Full Comment

3/10/2014 5:36:34 PM

Reviewer: Akycha, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking this medication for two days I had a massive stroke like migraine and have had chronic migraines for over a year since. If you or a person you know has ever had bad or severe headaches previously, tell your healthcare provider before taking Adderall.

2/23/2014 3:20:12 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
life changing

2/5/2014 9:37:57 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Adderall is a great medicine to try as a second line stimulant. I recommend trying Concerta first because I experienced mania from Adderall, making me irritable to the point of rage. I am irritable without Adderall (a lot of people with Autism Spectrum disorders tend to have), but I never felt explosive, ripping my binders, cursing at the radio at 12:00 A.M. or doing reckless things often when I w ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice