Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall Oral.

1/14/2009 6:33:54 PM

Reviewer: jr765, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Adderall Oral for 1 year now, 20-25 mgs a day with a 'holiday' at least once a week . The positive: I see a huge change in my work habbits, and I'm able to get more tasks done in a shorter period of time. My mood is actually BETTER and I feel happier. I've lost weight (which I have always had a hard time with). The negatives: My hands and feet are always cold, som ... Show Full Comment

1/14/2009 3:18:52 PM

Reviewer: carlym615, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Adderall for ADD about 3 years ago. It works wonderful for the ADD symptoms. I was able to study and concentrate. However, the side effects are not worth it. I had insomnia, shortness of breath and increased heart rate. I felt like my heart was going to beat right out of my chest. I now deal with my ADD symptoms without medication and I'm a lot happier.

1/12/2009 1:01:24 AM

Reviewer: TY, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
CALMING EFFECT

1/11/2009 2:30:50 PM

Reviewer: gridly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My ADD symptoms reitivly improved with Adderall, but I started to clench my teeth. A few months after starting it, The pharmacy had trouble getting it , there was a mix up with the Dr. and I couldn't get it for a few weeks. I started up again and had HORRABLE side effects! collapsed, was in the hospital for several days. And after. that, my teeth are ALL loose, and I need extensive dental wo ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2009 5:39:20 PM

Reviewer: Simba5, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been experiencing breathing difficulties while taking this medication.