Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall Oral.

1/21/2009 8:12:57 PM

Reviewer: jtabor31, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Adderall 20mg 2x daily for the past year. My grades in college improved dramatically (I am now graduated) and I am very focused, accomplishing any task hand. This works great, however, if I am tired and I take this medication I will get lightheaded and have heart palpitations. I suggest not taking this medicine in the late afternoon or evening because it WILL prevent you from ge ... Show Full Comment

1/21/2009 12:59:17 AM

Reviewer: nosylla72@aol.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My daughter seems much more focused, however she she had some wicked mood swing nad a loss of appetite as well. She has had rappid heart beats,trble sleeping. The most disturbing is there seemes to be some skin breakouts that have to be related along with some preprubesic smells. She is only 8 years old and a quiet one at that, The skin breakouts a re painful to her. Anyone that knows about th ... Show Full Comment

1/20/2009 6:51:43 AM

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
1/18/2009 1:57:27 PM

Reviewer: Katelyn785, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I hate this med for my adhd. It makes me feel like my skin is crawling. I was on Vyvanse and I loved it. But, my doctor switched me for two months to see how it would do for the long days at school, work, home etc. Just bad bad bad. One, and the only good thing I can can about it is that it started working right away. Then, when it kicked into high gear it was all down hill.

1/15/2009 3:41:40 PM

Reviewer: ewitz, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine made me have serious headches, I felt like I was shaking all over my body. It's like speed, expect it's perscribed. People are easily addicted to it, you suffer withdrawal symptons like you would a drug. I do not suggest this medicine.

man rubbing painful knee