Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall Oral.

1/14/2009 6:33:54 PM

Reviewer: jr765, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Adderall Oral for 1 year now, 20-25 mgs a day with a 'holiday' at least once a week . The positive: I see a huge change in my work habbits, and I'm able to get more tasks done in a shorter period of time. My mood is actually BETTER and I feel happier. I've lost weight (which I have always had a hard time with). The negatives: My hands and feet are always cold, som ... Show Full Comment

1/14/2009 3:18:52 PM

Reviewer: carlym615, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Adderall for ADD about 3 years ago. It works wonderful for the ADD symptoms. I was able to study and concentrate. However, the side effects are not worth it. I had insomnia, shortness of breath and increased heart rate. I felt like my heart was going to beat right out of my chest. I now deal with my ADD symptoms without medication and I'm a lot happier.

1/12/2009 1:01:24 AM

Reviewer: TY, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
CALMING EFFECT

1/11/2009 2:30:50 PM

Reviewer: gridly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My ADD symptoms reitivly improved with Adderall, but I started to clench my teeth. A few months after starting it, The pharmacy had trouble getting it , there was a mix up with the Dr. and I couldn't get it for a few weeks. I started up again and had HORRABLE side effects! collapsed, was in the hospital for several days. And after. that, my teeth are ALL loose, and I need extensive dental wo ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2009 5:39:20 PM

Reviewer: Simba5, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been experiencing breathing difficulties while taking this medication.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.