Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall Oral.

12/5/2008 1:41:08 AM

Reviewer: Drummertay, 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have mixed feelings about the drug. Causes me to be giddy, then twitchy, excited, fast heart rate, slight urges to do or say things. Helps with homework a little, but makes me feel kind of weird. The weirdest symptom has to be when in school the drug causes me to be very open with my life to others, and expressing feelings to people.

12/2/2008 11:20:23 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
except i have perfuse persperation

11/28/2008 2:04:07 PM

Reviewer: none, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it did a good job calming me down and letting me really focus.

11/27/2008 10:18:49 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had ADHD, most likely since I was a young kid (I'm now 24), but diagnosed a little over 1 year ago. I recently finished graduate school, and stopped the Adderall since I stopped seeing the MD. Now that I've been back on it (about 2 weeks) I'm much more focused, I don't drift off when I'm speaking to clients and feel more motivated to finish my work on time. I'm al ... Show Full Comment

11/26/2008 12:47:18 AM

Reviewer: marebare, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Adderall Oral about 4 months and am a full time student which the medication really helps with focusing on my school work and not getting side tracked as much. Just wondering if anyone experiences dry mouth, and constipation? Is there something I can do to correct these side affects or maybe just needs more time taken, since it has only been 4/5 months? Does anyone know about hair ... Show Full Comment