Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall Oral.

1/12/2009 1:01:24 AM

Reviewer: TY, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
CALMING EFFECT

1/11/2009 2:30:50 PM

Reviewer: gridly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My ADD symptoms reitivly improved with Adderall, but I started to clench my teeth. A few months after starting it, The pharmacy had trouble getting it , there was a mix up with the Dr. and I couldn't get it for a few weeks. I started up again and had HORRABLE side effects! collapsed, was in the hospital for several days. And after. that, my teeth are ALL loose, and I need extensive dental wo ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2009 5:39:20 PM

Reviewer: Simba5, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been experiencing breathing difficulties while taking this medication.

1/8/2009 6:56:11 PM

Reviewer: mammawolfls, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was supposed to be on Strattera but Health Plus of Mi. wanted me on Adderral first. I'm on it, 10mg per day and am so stoned and dissoriented I can hardly stand it. It did not help the ADD. I am having really strange thoughts, like the dog in a bowtie and tux, and laughing my butt off over anything. Tried to tell Health Plus I can't take amphetamines, Bureaucrats playing Doctors!

1/8/2009 6:00:46 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Adderall XR a year ago, w/o a prescription. I am in my last year of college and up until last year, I could never pay attention in class or study. I started taking 20mg when I had to study, and instantly my grades improved. I now take it whenever I have class to attend or when I am studying, which is between 2-4 times a week. I start to feel it about 30-60 mins after I take ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver