Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall Oral.

10/26/2008 5:52:16 PM

Reviewer: carebear1947zga3b7, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
went from no motivation and feeling very depressed and overwhelmed. now can focus and feel good about myself

10/24/2008 11:38:03 AM

Reviewer: kim, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
10/24/2008 3:31:25 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug turned me into a monster.Now that I'm off of adderall I look back and I cannot believe the way I acted.Very addictive,And in my opinion should not be prescribed.

10/29/2008 1:06:55 AM

Reviewer: sigh of the relieved, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I feel like I'm back in control of my thoughts and I'm able to go to sleep at night without my thoughts shifting into high speed. I'm able to look at people now and be able to have a conversation without tripping over my own tongue(saying something that doesn't make any sense). I feel confident about just being me for the first time in my life and I'm 32yrs.old. The medicine do ... Show Full Comment

10/28/2008 9:20:04 PM

Reviewer: girl, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been on it so long Im not sure how good the treatment is.