Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall oral.

1/11/2009 2:30:50 PM

Reviewer: gridly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My ADD symptoms reitivly improved with Adderall, but I started to clench my teeth. A few months after starting it, The pharmacy had trouble getting it , there was a mix up with the Dr. and I couldn't get it for a few weeks. I started up again and had HORRABLE side effects! collapsed, was in the hospital for several days. And after. that, my teeth are ALL loose, and I need extensive dental wo ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2009 5:39:20 PM

Reviewer: Simba5, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been experiencing breathing difficulties while taking this medication.

1/8/2009 6:56:11 PM

Reviewer: mammawolfls, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was supposed to be on Strattera but Health Plus of Mi. wanted me on Adderral first. I'm on it, 10mg per day and am so stoned and dissoriented I can hardly stand it. It did not help the ADD. I am having really strange thoughts, like the dog in a bowtie and tux, and laughing my butt off over anything. Tried to tell Health Plus I can't take amphetamines, Bureaucrats playing Doctors!

1/8/2009 6:00:46 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Adderall XR a year ago, w/o a prescription. I am in my last year of college and up until last year, I could never pay attention in class or study. I started taking 20mg when I had to study, and instantly my grades improved. I now take it whenever I have class to attend or when I am studying, which is between 2-4 times a week. I start to feel it about 30-60 mins after I take ... Show Full Comment

1/7/2009 11:52:25 AM

Reviewer: adderall, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been able to concentract and absorbe what I have read. In the past, my reading skills (comprehension) has been susbtantially low. After taking adderal/oral, my slills and comprehension have improved drastically.