Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall oral.

1/15/2009 3:41:40 PM

Reviewer: ewitz, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This medicine made me have serious headches, I felt like I was shaking all over my body. It's like speed, expect it's perscribed. People are easily addicted to it, you suffer withdrawal symptons like you would a drug. I do not suggest this medicine.

1/15/2009 1:03:41 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication has worked since the first month i have been on it. I had no problem getting school work done, taking notes, taking tests, doing homework, paying attention at meetings, finishing all my jobs at work and keeping my room organized. It seemed to always do its job, but without ANY say was changed to another medication and seem to experience much anger, no appietiet, a feeling of numbne ... Show Full Comment

1/14/2009 6:33:54 PM

Reviewer: jr765, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Adderall Oral for 1 year now, 20-25 mgs a day with a 'holiday' at least once a week . The positive: I see a huge change in my work habbits, and I'm able to get more tasks done in a shorter period of time. My mood is actually BETTER and I feel happier. I've lost weight (which I have always had a hard time with). The negatives: My hands and feet are always cold, som ... Show Full Comment

1/14/2009 3:18:52 PM

Reviewer: carlym615, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking Adderall for ADD about 3 years ago. It works wonderful for the ADD symptoms. I was able to study and concentrate. However, the side effects are not worth it. I had insomnia, shortness of breath and increased heart rate. I felt like my heart was going to beat right out of my chest. I now deal with my ADD symptoms without medication and I'm a lot happier.

1/12/2009 1:01:24 AM

Reviewer: TY, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    CALMING EFFECT