Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall Oral.

10/8/2008 11:27:41 AM

Reviewer: beth 2656, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i just started this med.. and was wondering does it really do the job for adults with ADD?

10/6/2008 3:50:48 PM

Reviewer: witchymom, 3-6 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son who is 4yrs old takes this and i have seen a very good side of him i had never seen. He is calmer and able to talk to me like he should, before the meds, he would not be still or be able to listen, he was just too wound up. I felt like a bad mom at first for drugging my child but i do not regret this, we are not able to be a family!

10/1/2008 2:57:43 AM

Reviewer: jb, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
10/1/2008 2:56:40 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Adderall for the past 3 months. I switched over from Focalin because that drug did little to improve my ADD; it just made me irritable once it wore off. I'm on 30 mg twice a day now. The drug puts me in a good place but it doesn't seem to accomplish its actual purpose. I know I've become dependent on it even in this short period of time. Other users have noted this ... Show Full Comment

9/27/2008 5:21:59 PM

Reviewer: DevinT, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
In high school, my mom kept on me to do my schoolwork, which was good. However, half way through college, I started failing classes not having support, so I went to the school counselor. She helped me out a bit with a schedule, but still in crunch time, halfway through a Term (quarter), I just couldn't focus for homework. She brought up ADD, so I contacted a Psychiatrist. My psychiatri ... Show Full Comment

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.