Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall Oral.

9/15/2008 6:30:45 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
9/15/2008 5:29:20 AM

Reviewer: Amythyst, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
For years I struggled with ADD and when I was in 10th grade I was put on ritalin...I hated it...I also have a social phobia and a anxiety disorder that causes panic attacks, I also had suffered from depression and Insomnia for many years...My pychiatrist put me on 10 mg in 2000 to start out with...Started out working great...However, Paranoia doesn't help the effect....I am a very petite woman ... Show Full Comment

9/12/2008 8:37:07 AM

Reviewer: Luhockey23, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
WARNING... as addictive as heroin! I was on 60mg a day for four years, worked great at first, then became heavily addicted. Stopped helping me focus after the first 2 years and needed it to even function! I had to go to drug rehab to get off this stuff, not worth it!

9/7/2008 7:41:35 PM

Reviewer: bobimge, 55-64 on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've taken this drug for over 10 years. I sleep well, I've not lost weight, I feel "normal" Before I was diagnosed with adult ADHD I was angry, bouts of crying, poor memory, outburst, couldn't sleep and unable to concentrate. No doubt I will be in bad shape if/when I stop the adderall, I have to be hooked on it...but that's better than the life I had and my mean spirit ... Show Full Comment

8/29/2008 10:21:40 PM

Reviewer: Chelcdix, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I'm a medical professional and it bothers me to no end watching people abuse this drug. I have been on Adderall for a long time, and only take my prescribed amount and have no problems. It works very well.