Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall Oral.

9/19/2008 7:03:52 PM

Reviewer: eburtlow, 3-6 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 7 yr old son has been taking this for two school years now. I was not a beliver in the begaining and was against medicine. The scholl and our family DR. told us to try it for 30 days and see. The differance it has made in my sons school work is unbelivable!!! No more bad reports, He comes home happy and confident from scholl. He no longer hides from his house work or home work.

9/19/2008 7:03:22 PM

Reviewer: tjogans, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
like looking through a dirty filmy window all my life, took adderal, it looked clean and crisp. Didn't know the window was dirty until I saw it clean.

9/18/2008 1:27:16 PM

Reviewer: emh, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking Adderall XR but found some of the negative side effects, ie restlessness, trouble sleeping, mood swings to be troublesome. I stopped taking it for one year and returned to my problem of not being able to focus and complete a task. I asked for a low dose 5mg. (not XR) that I could take once or twice a day as needed. This has worked well for me, keeping my focus, completing tasks a ... Show Full Comment

9/15/2008 6:30:45 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
9/15/2008 5:29:20 AM

Reviewer: Amythyst, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
For years I struggled with ADD and when I was in 10th grade I was put on ritalin...I hated it...I also have a social phobia and a anxiety disorder that causes panic attacks, I also had suffered from depression and Insomnia for many years...My pychiatrist put me on 10 mg in 2000 to start out with...Started out working great...However, Paranoia doesn't help the effect....I am a very petite woman ... Show Full Comment

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?