Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall Oral.

1/29/2008 5:03:18 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a college student diagnosed with ADD. I recently began a 2 a day dosage of Aderall 20 mg and it has changed my life. I actually go to class now, I don't have depression and suicidal thoughts, I am no longer socially anxious, and can actually pay attention to conversations and read books all the way through.

1/28/2008 9:08:56 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 23 year old male and have struggled with ADD since i was in 6th grade and began having trouble paying attention, finishing tasks and keeping my concentration in one place. It has affected my job performance, school and home life. Recently My doctor prescribed me to adderall XR 20mg capsules after i addressed this problem with him. Since taking the medication i have been able to complete tas ... Show Full Comment

1/27/2008 1:30:07 PM

Reviewer: jill, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I FIND THAT AS THE DAY GOES ON IBECOME IRRITABLE, ESPECIALLY @5:00PM. too expensive

1/27/2008 12:11:45 PM

Reviewer: chyenne, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
my daughter takes this med daily and has improved in school. her grades have improved, and her teacher has been pleased with her attitude.

1/26/2008 4:41:51 AM

Reviewer: Hopeful Engineering, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 23 year old recent college graduate that has been taking Adderall Oral for the past 6 to 7 months. I was not diagnosed with ADD/ADHD until the start of my treatment. With this treatment I have noted some very distinct changes in my performance in college and now in my career. I am a Mechanical Engineer in NC. My focus at work seems to be increased but not over the top. I finally feel t ... Show Full Comment