Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall Oral.

10/30/2007 7:14:13 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I like that I can actually listen to a person and hear the whole conversation for the first time in my life. Adderall has also helped with my constant fidgeting. The thing I don't like about it though is that when I'm put into stressful situation I feel more anxiety than before I started the medication. And so far, even though I understand others better, I still find it challenging to proc ... Show Full Comment

10/30/2007 6:58:20 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have loved it.

10/27/2007 11:22:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Adderall has completely changed my life! I can finally think straight, focus & work to my full potential. Life was frustrating before and now I do not doubt my abilities. I highly recommend this! It is evening helping me with my anxiety and i have finally beem able to get my weight to a healthy level. Thank you Adderall XR!!!

10/26/2007 1:14:00 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
10/25/2007 11:21:03 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Adderall XR has changed my life for the better. My whole life I kept thinking I had to be the biggest procrastinator in the world. I couldn't get anything done. Once I started on Adderall, not only did I feel a sense of calm, I was easily able to focus on tasks and have accomplished many things. My only "side effect": losing 20 pounds that I have tried to lose for 15 years. It truly ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver