Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Benicar Oral.

7/6/2013 8:24:38 AM

Reviewer: Dean, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My husband age 50 in great health has been taking 40 mg a day for 2 years, 2 weeks he stated feeling dizzy, lightheaded, lathargic,blurred vision, leg cramps , dehydrated, soreness in the kidney region, frequent urination and coughing. He went to his primary dr. ran a bunch of blood and xrays, blood preasure dropped to 81/62 got a call his blood sugar was up to 462 and climbing by the time we mad ... Show Full Comment

7/3/2013 2:00:44 PM

Reviewer: oneonaroll, Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I know this sounds weird, but my brain has a buzz when I look quickly at something. I thought it was me so I stopped taking it and it went away. Second, my BP , went down from 160 to about 140 so it was just ok for me. I went back on it because my bp went back up to 180 when I stopped taking it. anyone else have this problem?

7/1/2013 5:44:36 PM

Reviewer: drmx123, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Benicar 20 mg as a supplement to Toprol XL. It has been very effective and I have had no problems whatsoever.

6/30/2013 10:43:12 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
no side effects that I noticed

6/30/2013 2:26:10 AM

Reviewer: private information, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had high blood pressure for decades I finall got it down to 125/80 or so consistently after using bennicar and carvedilol and the ADDING spironolact I've had to REDUCE the doseages now to keep from having too low of BP