Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NuvaRing vaginal.

4/12/2016 4:51:50 PM

Reviewer: nell, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    It seems like every time I am sexually active the ring will come out. And it pretty much comes out with out me even being aware.

3/24/2016 8:51:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    The convenience of this method of birth control is awesome- put it in for 3 weeks, set yourself an alarm to take it out for 7 days, put it back in- simple & easy. My drive to have sex has gone down 99.9% and I do have feelings of anxiety and depression when never had them before. I did have an episode where I woke up nauseous and dehydrated. Ended up vomiting, diarrhea, feeling faint, and a bu ... Show Full Comment

3/14/2016 5:11:57 PM

Reviewer: nataliejo, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I switched to the pill after using the nuva ring after the full three weeks simply because it made my face break out severely and caused it to be extremely dry. It was to the point where I didn't want to leave the house because how extreme my face broke out and how badly it hurt. Even with my insurance, it was over $100 for one ring. This form of birth control was not worth it, for me.

2/28/2016 6:10:42 PM

Reviewer: KG2015, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This is my second time using NuvaRing and it's just as great as I remember it being. I have a busy life so having something I can leave for 3 weeks is great. It stays in place and I don't even notice it's there. It's also improved sensitivity in my vagina so sex has been more satisfying. I rarely have side affects from medication and that hasn't changed with NuvaRing. My husban ... Show Full Comment

2/5/2016 2:39:05 AM

Reviewer: Toobad, 25-34 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    So I've been on he nuvaring for a few years with a break in between to have my son. Never had a problem until recently. My husband is starting to get rashes after sex due to allergies we think are brought on by his medication. So that's a bummer. Looks like we have to switch.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.