Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NuvaRing Vagl.

2/6/2008 2:51:34 PM

Reviewer: Jimini4388, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
The ring is so easy to use. I haven't had any problem with inserting it or with it falling out. The only bad thing I could possibly say is that my menstral bleeding became heavier, but the days lessened!

2/2/2008 9:55:32 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am very pleased with this birth control I have tried 5 pills and had a bad side affect /bleeding in between periods/weight gain/lost of sex drive but with the nuvaring I have not had any side effect plus if ur fogetful this is for you lol

1/31/2008 5:59:56 PM

Reviewer: Rachel, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the ring for one month. I was crabby, depressed and even suicidal. I realized that the ring was responsible and took it out. I felt normal the next day. I WOUDLN'T recommend it if you are sensitive to hormones. I WOULD recommend it if you aren't. It was super easy to use, but just not for me.

1/30/2008 9:15:21 PM

Reviewer: love it in philly, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love the ring. It's easy to use, especially with the free Nuvaring timer that you can order or download off their website. The *only* thing that I have to complain about is a heavier period - but it lasts 2 days shorter, so it evens out in the end!

1/30/2008 5:40:27 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the ring for a little over a year and a half and love it. I have never had any trouble with getting it in or with it falling out. I also haven't had the lack of sex drive I experienced with the pill although I do find that I have a heightened sex drive for the first week I put the ring in. It has never fallen out and it's rare that either I or my partner notice its presence. ... Show Full Comment

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.