Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NuvaRing Vagl.

1/10/2008 2:12:26 PM

Reviewer: Sanne, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
At first it put pressure on my bladder becasue I htought I constantly needed to reajust it. After a while I figured that the ring will adjust its position itself. I have been taking the ring for almost a year now and it is great!

1/7/2008 2:39:17 PM

1/6/2008 9:50:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm decently satisfied with this form of birth control. It is VERY convenient as long as i am marking on my calender when it was last removed and when to replace the ring. However, since i began the ring about 4 months ago i've had my period every 2 weeks. This is somewhat annoying but i was informed by my OBGYN that this is normal as my body is adjusting to the hormonal effects. Also, i h ... Show Full Comment

1/3/2008 7:20:10 PM

Reviewer: Rachel, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The ring is a phenominal version of the pill! The pill made me craby, moody, i had no sex drive and almost lost my relationship because of all those things! and I would've probably already had a child because of it. I was really good about taking it ontime. Till I went to college. then my whole schedual got so screwed up and i 4got about taking it. Then i got the ring and I haven't had a p ... Show Full Comment

1/2/2008 3:40:22 PM

Comment:
This is a phenomenal method of BC and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!