Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NuvaRing vagl.

4/9/2015 10:45:41 PM

Reviewer: Anonmyous , 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This BC has been great to me so far. I endure no symptoms and forget that its even in there. The only problem I have with it is having to take it out every time before sex. Its annoying,but many people choose to keep it in during intercourse, whereas I find it uncomfortable.

4/4/2015 9:02:24 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It's only been three days but I immediately lost my appetite and cant eat. I feel nauseous when I try to eat. My tummy hurts. Most importantly, it hurts my boyfriend during sex. Last night was our first time on the Nuvaring and this morning he had an abrasion on the top of his penis. So we tried again today in a different position and he had more abrasions on the bottom of his penis. Poor thin ... Show Full Comment

3/23/2015 9:40:43 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Used Nuvaring for about 8 months. In that time my sex drive dropped to almost nothing, my legs hurt all the time, I was extremely emotional. I would feel like crying nearly every day. I've one been off it for four months but my sex drive has not returned. I do not recommend Nuvaring. Not worth the side effects.

3/12/2015 11:55:05 PM

Reviewer: shelby, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I love nuvaring! I gained 20lb in 6 months and i was depressed with ortho tri cyclen lo .. I've been on nuvaring for 9 months or so and I've been able to lose the weight very easily. The only side effects I've noticed is I'm more irritable sometimes and my sex drive has decreased somewhat. But hey, you gotta settle somewhere. I would recommend to anyone.

1/31/2015 8:57:16 AM

Reviewer: sm1990, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started using the nuvaring almost three years ago when i had my daughter. I stopped because of weight gain and i was no longer sexually active at the time. Once i started needing birth control again, i went back to the nuvaring excited about how easy it was. After a couple months of being on it, I started getting depression really bad. I thought i was going crazy. I didnt want my boyfriend who i ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?