Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NuvaRing vagl.

11/5/2007 5:14:58 PM

Reviewer: Jen, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this for a week and I have not felt myself. I experienced increased anxiety, trouble sleeping,moodiness,as well as an increase in appetite and cravings. I have felt lousy overall. I took it out this morning and I am hoping I will actually sleep tonight without my heart racing. I have 2 kids and I can't afford not to be myself. I will look for another method of B/C.

11/4/2007 11:17:41 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love how easy it is. It will slip out while using the bathroom sometimes, or during intimate moments. Also led to weight lots of weight, even with diet and excercise. Also hated the lack of sexual desire. Stopped using after 5 months because of the symptoms. Lost 25 pounds easily, however didnt find another method and got pregnant.

11/3/2007 11:14:09 PM

Reviewer: ZeppsPet, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Easy to use, very effective...but don't like some of the side effects, including decreased sex drive, vaginal dryness & discharge, and weight gain. I gained about 10 pounds and cannot seem to lose it. I have now changed methods, so we'll see how things turn out.

10/30/2007 7:54:48 PM

Reviewer: babyblue, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It is a litle hard to get in place exactly right. And since there is no generic option for it (yet) it can be a little expensive. If you don't get it in a good position the first time, it can have a tendence to almost slip out and you have to keep trying to get it back in. That is my biggest complaint. Otherwise, it was fine.

10/30/2007 5:09:59 PM

Reviewer: enjoy1288, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I got FAT. I have gained over 15 pounds in the past 2 months using the Nuvaring. I cant stop eating, it makes me SO HUNGRY! It is horrible... I took it out yesterday and am not putting it back in.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.