Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NuvaRing vagl.

10/22/2007 9:39:11 AM

Reviewer: lawyergirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Works great for me. I do have one friend who got pregnant while on the nuvaring, though, so I wouldn't use it if getting pregnant would be the WORST thing in the world (it wouldn't be ideal for me right now but it would be OK.) My friend's doctor said it might be because the ring had not been properly refrigerated prior to use. I do have way increased vaginal discharge but it's ... Show Full Comment

10/20/2007 10:32:29 PM

Reviewer: Monica, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This has been the easiest birth control i have ever used. I already take enough medicine, to have to remember taking the pill, I love it, couldn't have asked for anything better.

10/19/2007 12:51:48 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Before I was on the pill, I kept forgetting to take it every day at the same time (college/work/sleep) I had to tell him that we can't or use another method. I was honest with him. But now we don't have to worry anymore (I have been dating my boyfried for three years)

10/18/2007 1:23:38 PM

Reviewer: Aileen, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I experience sudden onset of depression, emotionally unstable and PMS symptoms. In addition to that, I had vaginal dryness during intercourse. It was uncomfortable having the ring during intercourse and I ended up removing it and having my boyfriend do the pull-out method anyway. I did not like this b/c.

10/15/2007 8:51:02 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love it!

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.