Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NuvaRing vagl.

10/19/2007 12:51:48 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Before I was on the pill, I kept forgetting to take it every day at the same time (college/work/sleep) I had to tell him that we can't or use another method. I was honest with him. But now we don't have to worry anymore (I have been dating my boyfried for three years)

10/18/2007 1:23:38 PM

Reviewer: Aileen, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I experience sudden onset of depression, emotionally unstable and PMS symptoms. In addition to that, I had vaginal dryness during intercourse. It was uncomfortable having the ring during intercourse and I ended up removing it and having my boyfriend do the pull-out method anyway. I did not like this b/c.

10/15/2007 8:51:02 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love it!

10/13/2007 1:17:29 AM

Reviewer: (Patient)

Comment:
Overall I have been very satisfied. However, I am noticing changes "inside" such as dryness. The only reason I can think of is the ring ... but I will have an exam to be sure. I have also noticed in the last few weeks that I am having trouble going to sleep at night. I just used Web MD to look up side effects of the ring and I did see that trouble sleeping is on there. Again, I can&# ... Show Full Comment

10/10/2007 8:58:12 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This form of birth control is so easy. Don't have to take a pill, and don't have to worry about long term effects. Sometimes can feel the ring with sex, but most of the time doesn't bother me.

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.