Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tioconazole-1 Vagl.

7/24/2011 12:51:15 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Horrible. I started with a very minor infection the night before, and within a couple hours my labia was completely swelling to the point where I could barely walk. I thought I might just need to sleep it off but when I woke up it was even worse. The infection itself was better than this.

3/5/2011 8:18:33 AM

Reviewer: Holland, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Avoid this cream at all costs! After having used it last night `i awoke with sever swelling of the labia minora (inner lips) and extreme burning sensation. The hospital prescribed me a steroid cream (unguentum triamcinoloni) I am in Holland, names may vary - and this has reduced the swelling and irritation over the past few hours. I'll stick to Canestan for yeast infections from now on.

3/4/2011 11:15:57 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Like many others have reported, I also had severe irritation, redness, increased pain (itching stayed the same) with this product. As a healthcare provider, I used it just to provide some relief until I could get the terazole cream at the OBGYN, but I will never use it again. In fact, my provider thought I had another type of infection because there was so much irritation.

1/30/2011 1:39:01 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I tried another type of 3-application yeast cream first. I even took the pill the doctor prescribed. Things got a little better and then rapidly got worse. I used tioconazole 1 and wow...what relief! I was advised by my pharmacist to take antihistamine (benadryl) for a few days to help with the itching and irritation I already had so I was on antihistamine before I used this cream. I had no s ... Show Full Comment

12/24/2010 10:36:50 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
HORRIBLE! I had a very minor yeast infection. It was the night before Christmas eve and I didn't want it to get worse for the holdiay. So i took this. Here it is Christmas eve and I am Swollen red and in so much pain it hurts to do anything but lay on my back with my legs apart. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICATION!!!!