Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Portia Oral.

12/1/2009 11:37:40 AM

Reviewer: krista, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was switched to this brand after my other was discontinued, experienced high level of depression, anxiety, weight gain and worsened moodiness overall. Will be switching soon.

9/6/2009 12:35:15 PM

Reviewer: HappyBunny, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this pill for awhile I was on the shot and it made me sick so I swtiched to the pill I get break through bleeding when on the last 3 white pills.

4/13/2009 3:42:46 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I went on this to help regulate my periods and make them lighter, and it works great. I never have spotting, and I love only having my period every 3 months :)

10/6/2008 11:52:14 PM

Comment:
acne

9/2/2008 4:23:14 PM

Reviewer: Shanna Littleton, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on a previous birth control that has been discountinued. My doctor reccommended this pill in place of the other. I had a light period for 19 days, experienced sever moodiness and felt very emotional after a week of these pills. I also had weight gain which never was a problem before. I will be switching birth control pills!