Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enpresse Oral.

1/6/2010 12:26:48 PM

Reviewer: bikinbabe06, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I received Enpresse in place of my usual Trivora. The Pharmacist says "it's the same thing". WEll...it's not. I'm only on my 2nd week. I can't stop eating, I've gained 3lbs, my boobs are swollen, stomach bloated, moody-more than the norm, and break through bleeding. I'm not taking it anymore. I'm getting Trivora back. This substitution B-S should be illegal!!! ... Show Full Comment

1/2/2010 2:05:07 PM

Reviewer: gracie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Just started taking this pill for about 3 days and have been getting headaches that feel like migranes. Feeling light headed and wanting to vomit. I've never had side effects with the bc pill but with this one i have.

12/17/2009 11:25:25 AM

Reviewer: none, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had also been on Trivora and received Enpresse when I went to get my refill. This is my first month taking it and I have experienced a significant increase in appetite as well as extreme moodiness! I am in the process of trying to get a new prescription from my doctor

12/15/2009 4:41:36 PM

Reviewer: froggie21281, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on trivora 28 for about 3 years. my pharmacy switched me to enpresse as the new generric form. im 4 months i gained almost 20 lbs, and my cup size went up almost 2 sizes due to the pill! I as most women really am unsatasified with this!! I called my doctor and getting it switched immediately!!!

10/24/2009 11:11:44 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on trivora-28 for six years and they changed me to enpresse because it's the cheaper generic. I experienced a rapid weight gain, as well as breast tenderness, break through bleeding, unusual tiredness and rapid mood changes. They told me it'd be the same as taking Trivora. I'm very unhappy and am switching back to Trivora at the end of this month.