Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enpresse oral.

9/16/2012 4:17:22 AM

Reviewer: kellykris, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Did not even realize that my prescription had changed until noticing mood swings, weight gain and chemical changes-ie. vaginal foul odor-going off this immediately!

7/26/2012 12:17:46 PM

Reviewer: JenC, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have slowly been developing an itchy rash on my face since last fall. I have been at a loss as to what may have caused it. Until I read these reviews. I remembered I had been switched from Trivora to Enpresse around the time the rash started. Now I am convinced it is due to this drug. How can I be switched back to Trivora if the pharmacies do not carry it anymore?

7/9/2012 3:08:04 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Pharmacies should not be permitted to exchange this drug for Trivora. They are not the same. I was on Trivora for 3 years without issue until the pharmacy switched me last year. I have not been myself since - crazy mood swings, depression, itchy rash in the sun, etc...It took me so long to figure out that it was the Enpresse because I have never experienced such terrible side effects from birth co ... Show Full Comment

7/6/2012 8:57:04 PM

Reviewer: Sierra, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Enpresse works very well for me. I've been on Enpresse for 13 months now, I have had no strange side effects and I have not gotten pregnant. Very happy :)

7/2/2012 7:28:20 PM

Reviewer: AlohaMom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I suppose the birth control was effective but I noticed that my hair was thinning very quickly and had to redo my hair part to hide the thinning spots. I chalked the hairloss to getting older but I just saw my hair dresser this week and he said my hair had thinned considerably especially where it framed myface since the last time I saw him six months ago. He had to cutmy hair to add volume and hid ... Show Full Comment