Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of enpresse oral.

1/23/2013 9:37:38 AM

Reviewer: Unsatisfied, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
CVS also switched me to Enpresse as a substitute of Trivora. They are definitely NOT the same! As soon as I was switched, something was off. It was like a constant PMS state. I was extra emotional all the time, gained weight, and even lost my libido. I ended up switching pharmacies just to get away from this horrible birth control!

1/8/2013 10:38:07 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Enpresse for about a month now so I cannot say much since most birth controls take about 6 mos for your body to get use to. So far I can't complain too much except the excessive itchiness to the point of bleeding in my vaginal area, and I feel tired/sleepy all the time. I also take Zoloft so I think that helps balance my mood swings, but I do feel like I want to eat more since I ... Show Full Comment

12/12/2012 2:06:06 AM

Reviewer: jenny12, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I only took this pill for 2 weeks, it was my first BC. I was recommended this pill by the Mayo Clinic for helping my horrible periods and low iron. Starting the 3rd day I would get nauseous. After about 10 days, I was so emotional, I would start crying for absolutely no reason at all. It was bad. I couldn't be away from my mom, and I was feeling depressed all the time. My boobs became so big, ... Show Full Comment

9/16/2012 4:17:22 AM

Reviewer: kellykris, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Did not even realize that my prescription had changed until noticing mood swings, weight gain and chemical changes-ie. vaginal foul odor-going off this immediately!

7/26/2012 12:17:46 PM

Reviewer: JenC, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have slowly been developing an itchy rash on my face since last fall. I have been at a loss as to what may have caused it. Until I read these reviews. I remembered I had been switched from Trivora to Enpresse around the time the rash started. Now I am convinced it is due to this drug. How can I be switched back to Trivora if the pharmacies do not carry it anymore?