Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex oral.

12/5/2008 12:56:43 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Cough
    11/17/2008 9:07:11 PM

Reviewer: Jen, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this the first time and got stomach cramps, severe stomach cramps and felt the urge to go to the bathroom. I thought it was just coincidence. Several months later, I took it again (tonight) .. had the same problems .. the horrible stomach cramping, the heart palpatations ... dizzyness. I will NOT take this again.

11/7/2008 9:10:51 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    When you take this medicine, be prepared to lie down or sit down. EXTREME dizziness. It is helping me, tho, I DO feel better, but the dizziness is a frightening side effect that isn't listed on the bottle. It has helped me. My headache is almost gone, and I can breathe much better, after just one pill of the "regular" Mucinex. I will continue this med, but will take it when I go to b ... Show Full Comment

11/6/2008 10:09:24 PM

Reviewer: brycel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This drug caused my throat to close up during coughing spasms or out of the blue during sleep.I would feel like I was choking and couldn't breath. It was terrible. As soon as I quit taking the drug I quit having those symptoms.

10/27/2008 12:00:10 PM

Reviewer: pisca, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was out of Robitussin and too lazy/ill to venture out into the cold weather for more. I found a box of Mucinex DM in the cabinet and gave it a go. I found it very effective to help loosen/lessen my cough and experienced NO negative side effects; in fact, I took another pill this morning before I left for work. After reading so many bad reviews from other users, I wonder if perhaps a combinati ... Show Full Comment