Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex Oral.

11/6/2008 10:09:24 PM

Reviewer: brycel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug caused my throat to close up during coughing spasms or out of the blue during sleep.I would feel like I was choking and couldn't breath. It was terrible. As soon as I quit taking the drug I quit having those symptoms.

10/27/2008 12:00:10 PM

Reviewer: pisca, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was out of Robitussin and too lazy/ill to venture out into the cold weather for more. I found a box of Mucinex DM in the cabinet and gave it a go. I found it very effective to help loosen/lessen my cough and experienced NO negative side effects; in fact, I took another pill this morning before I left for work. After reading so many bad reviews from other users, I wonder if perhaps a combinati ... Show Full Comment

10/21/2008 12:30:39 PM

Reviewer: Toni, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have mixed emotions about MucinexDM. (I'm taking 600 mg, two pills a day.) My doctor seems thrilled over it -- but he doesn't have my heartburn! But do I feel lousy because of the cold or because of the Mucinex? I had a sinus infection with low-grade fever. I didn't start on the mucinex until after I finished the antibiotic. The coughing is greatly reduced, but seems unproducti ... Show Full Comment

10/20/2008 3:06:27 PM

Reviewer: Mucinex, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son stomach cramps and diarrhea.

10/10/2008 10:53:31 AM

Reviewer: frozen monkey, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Mucinex for a week now. It has calmed my cough & chest congestion. The only side effect I've had is my pee smells like the medication. And I can live with that. Overall this product has helped me. Talk to your doctor or pharmisist before buying or taking.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver