Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ferrogels Forte Oral.

1-4 of 4
11/19/2010 11:55:07 AM

Reviewer: Deb, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had weight loss surgery approx 15 yrs ago. Since that I have anemia and folic acid problems. I got bad enough to require an iron infusion when I tried not taking daily vitamins. For 5 yrs or so now I have been taking either Chromagen or now FerroGel and have NO problems with either of those getting too low. Absolutely no problems for me taking one a day....It has been an AWESOME supplement for ... Show Full Comment

7/11/2009 9:42:14 AM

Reviewer: dogaddict, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am severely anemic and allergic to an inactive ingredient in OTC Ferrous Sulfate, my dr prescribed this formulation of iron, and I have had no adverse reactions to this form since starting it 2 months ago. I have more energy and no digestion problems using FerroGels

8/11/2008 12:48:58 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been anemic for years with doctors always telling me to take iron that I could get in the supermarket. My stomache would get upset doing this. My doctor prescribed Forrogels and it is really working. I am no longer tired all the time and feel 100% better than I did before taking. I have been taking Ferrogels for about 9 months now.

5/21/2008 11:20:15 AM

Reviewer: BOBBIECARL1973, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE CONTRACTED SEVERE ANEMIA DUE TO BLOOD LOSS DURING MENUSTRATION. AFTER TAKING THIS MEDICATION I HAVE STARTED TO FEEL BETTER. I'M NO LONGER ALWAYS TIRED. I DO BELIEVE THAT MY BLOOD COUNT IS ON THE RISE DUE TO TAKING THIS MEDICATION.

1-4 of 4