Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cold-Eeze Oral.

3/22/2014 3:32:04 PM

Reviewer: Randyf, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this product for three years whenever necessary (about 1 to two boxes a year). Taking this zinc tab makes everything taste bad the day I take it and AT LEAST half the next day but that is preferable to not being able to work, etc becsue I am sick. I have found nothing that works better at keeping ME from getting the colds my school teacher wife brings home and often suffers from. ... Show Full Comment

3/21/2014 4:23:18 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking Cold-Eeze cold remedy lozenges as soon as the first sign of a cold began. My nose ran and I coughed. No fever,no body aches, no sore throat. Mucous was clear. Just a head cold...which lasted for 2 weeks! The longest lasting cold I have experienced in my life. No, Cold-Eeze did NOT "reduce the duration" of my common cold.

3/6/2014 5:01:17 PM

Reviewer: Kotto66, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Used them for 2 days. At the end of day 2 I lost my sense of smell and taste. It is now 2 days post use and I still can not smell or taste anything.

3/4/2014 1:59:53 PM

Reviewer: Salt Valley Sally, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
VERY modest relief from cold symptoms. My cold took all of two weeks to get better (average), despite claims that using Cold Eeze early and often could cut healing time in half. In addition, this horrible stuff ruined my taste buds for both sweetness and salt. Ten days since I quit taking CE, my taste buds are STILL not functioning as they should.

2/6/2014 5:18:17 PM

Reviewer: Teaa, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started coughing hard when I went to bed - took 1 lozenge and made sure I didn't bite it. My coughing stopped so it did something but the loss of taste (and to a lesser degree smell) is so appalling, I cannot in good conscience recommend this to anyone. It has been one day since I took that lozenge and my taste buds for food salt and sugar are still gone. Water- basic water is horrible to ... Show Full Comment