Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cold-Eeze Oral.

4/18/2014 7:28:04 AM

Reviewer: believernow, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am not one to take any meds, but I have no time to get sick. I started taking coldeeze a couple of years ago as soon as I would start to get a cold; sore throat, stuffy nose, etc. Within two days it was gone. This past week, I have been fighting a cold, because I did not buy coldeeze, I was seeing if it was all in my head, well, I have had a bad cold for a week, and it is getting worse. I will b ... Show Full Comment

3/22/2014 3:32:04 PM

Reviewer: Randyf, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this product for three years whenever necessary (about 1 to two boxes a year). Taking this zinc tab makes everything taste bad the day I take it and AT LEAST half the next day but that is preferable to not being able to work, etc becsue I am sick. I have found nothing that works better at keeping ME from getting the colds my school teacher wife brings home and often suffers from. ... Show Full Comment

3/21/2014 4:23:18 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking Cold-Eeze cold remedy lozenges as soon as the first sign of a cold began. My nose ran and I coughed. No fever,no body aches, no sore throat. Mucous was clear. Just a head cold...which lasted for 2 weeks! The longest lasting cold I have experienced in my life. No, Cold-Eeze did NOT "reduce the duration" of my common cold.

3/6/2014 5:01:17 PM

Reviewer: Kotto66, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Used them for 2 days. At the end of day 2 I lost my sense of smell and taste. It is now 2 days post use and I still can not smell or taste anything.

3/4/2014 1:59:53 PM

Reviewer: Salt Valley Sally, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
VERY modest relief from cold symptoms. My cold took all of two weeks to get better (average), despite claims that using Cold Eeze early and often could cut healing time in half. In addition, this horrible stuff ruined my taste buds for both sweetness and salt. Ten days since I quit taking CE, my taste buds are STILL not functioning as they should.