Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cold-Eeze Oral.

5/17/2015 10:44:52 PM

Reviewer: n/a, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took allowed dosage for 3 days with relief of the sore throat, but was sick as a dog with fever, muscle aches and pains all over for 4 and 1/2 days. Missed 3 days of work after the initial sore throat. I probably won't ever take it again.

5/4/2015 6:35:37 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Three days ago I had a terrible sore throat. Yesterday the coughing was horrible and I knew my sinuses were next so I went to Target and bought this and tried it. My symptoms are already better taking 2 doses and my coughing has gradually reduced. I guess I caught this in time because between this and taking Advil for fever I'll kick this bug much sooner and be able to go to work. I never trie ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2015 10:46:34 PM

Reviewer: MaineMom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been a Cold-Eeze user for about 2 years now and I can't believe a stupid little lozenge works, but by God it does. I haven't had a cold in 2 years when I've ALWAYS gotten sick in the winter with a cold that turns into bronchitis. At the fist sign of a scratchy throat or runny nose, I take at least 3 Cold-Eeze per day..morning, noon and night and when I wake up the next morni ... Show Full Comment

2/26/2015 6:01:08 PM

Reviewer: Kmdpad, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this product for the last ten years when my cold starts as a sore throat and after four days, the sore throat is gone but more importantly, there is NO head cold that follows. This has worked every time. If the cold starts in my head the congestion lasts about four to five days then goes away.

2/22/2015 6:50:26 PM

Reviewer: reswob, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took about 4 drops for two successive days. My cold systems did improve after two days...however, the third day everything had a very strange taste, mostly a bitter taste. I immediately stopped any further drops and only now late day 4 is my normal taste starting to return. It was a very scary experience and I will not take this product anymore. I'd rather live with a cold.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver