Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cold-Eeze Oral.

6/14/2015 9:36:23 AM

Reviewer: ^Countryboy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My wife had a cold and said that I should take Cold Eze to make sure I didn't get it. I used only 2 lozenges and woke up next day with the most foul taste in my mouth. For two days following each cough would bring up that same foul taste again. I never got the cold and believe that Cold Eze brought on my cough. I will never use it again!

5/30/2015 2:30:14 AM

Reviewer: Jennette13, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I had a cold and sore throat. I took cold eeze lozenge and felt throat tightness. I have recently found I have allergies to many things and am looking for ingredients of cold eeze to see why that may have happened to me.

5/17/2015 10:44:52 PM

Reviewer: n/a, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took allowed dosage for 3 days with relief of the sore throat, but was sick as a dog with fever, muscle aches and pains all over for 4 and 1/2 days. Missed 3 days of work after the initial sore throat. I probably won't ever take it again.

5/4/2015 6:35:37 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Three days ago I had a terrible sore throat. Yesterday the coughing was horrible and I knew my sinuses were next so I went to Target and bought this and tried it. My symptoms are already better taking 2 doses and my coughing has gradually reduced. I guess I caught this in time because between this and taking Advil for fever I'll kick this bug much sooner and be able to go to work. I never trie ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2015 10:46:34 PM

Reviewer: MaineMom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been a Cold-Eeze user for about 2 years now and I can't believe a stupid little lozenge works, but by God it does. I haven't had a cold in 2 years when I've ALWAYS gotten sick in the winter with a cold that turns into bronchitis. At the fist sign of a scratchy throat or runny nose, I take at least 3 Cold-Eeze per day..morning, noon and night and when I wake up the next morni ... Show Full Comment