Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cryselle (28) Oral.

7/30/2010 8:15:00 PM

Reviewer: amasol, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Cryselle for 6 months and I'm sorry I didn't switch off it sooner. It made me extremely moody, emotionally unstable, and even depressed. For the first 3 months it gave intense stomach pain after taking it, though taking it with yogurt seemed to help. The worst was my sex drive decreased drastically. Soon as I switched to a different brand, my libido was up again and it's been ... Show Full Comment

6/1/2010 4:55:53 PM

Reviewer: tmh, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love this medication; have never had any negative side effects

4/20/2010 10:40:18 PM

Reviewer: sillygirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a lighter, shorter period, but that was not enough to put up with the downsides...very moody before period, lots of acne breakouts on my face, felt emotionally unstable- have tried different bc methods for 12 yrs now & Cryselle has been the worst experience- more worse than my allergic reaction to Yaz where I needed two forms of steroids to counter the reaction.

4/7/2010 7:18:53 PM

Reviewer: cejkalady, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Since I started taking it, I have had lighter, shorter periods, less acne, and less mood swings. My breasts got larger, but no other weight gain noticed. My only qualm was that my sex drive decreased, and if you don't want to have sex, there's not much reason for b/c except for medical reasons!

3/20/2010 9:33:31 PM

Reviewer: lauuu, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this for one month, and have had trouble sleeping through the night. Every morning I wake up with a head ache, and yesterday I got my period and have been extremely moody crying over everything, and today I've had a horrible head ache all day...I've taken two different types of birth control before and never had any symptoms (except for weight gain). I think I will swi ... Show Full Comment