Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cryselle (28) Oral.

8/14/2010 9:08:45 PM

Comment:
I started taking this about 6 months ago and since I have become very moody and stressed more than normal. I lost ALL sex drive. I also was constantly feeling bloated. I was not happy at all with how this drug made me feel.

8/7/2010 1:59:42 PM

Reviewer: Casper, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I tried to hang in there through the side effects, but had to stop this pill after 6 weeks. With Cryselle, I had worse migraines, non-migraine pounding headaches, 10 lb weight gain in 6 weeks, acne in weird places (low back, legs, chest), water retention (puffy face), moodiness, and scary painful muscle/body aches. Going to talk to GYN about non-hormone birth control options.

7/30/2010 8:15:00 PM

Reviewer: amasol, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Cryselle for 6 months and I'm sorry I didn't switch off it sooner. It made me extremely moody, emotionally unstable, and even depressed. For the first 3 months it gave intense stomach pain after taking it, though taking it with yogurt seemed to help. The worst was my sex drive decreased drastically. Soon as I switched to a different brand, my libido was up again and it's been ... Show Full Comment

6/1/2010 4:55:53 PM

Reviewer: tmh, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love this medication; have never had any negative side effects

4/20/2010 10:40:18 PM

Reviewer: sillygirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a lighter, shorter period, but that was not enough to put up with the downsides...very moody before period, lots of acne breakouts on my face, felt emotionally unstable- have tried different bc methods for 12 yrs now & Cryselle has been the worst experience- more worse than my allergic reaction to Yaz where I needed two forms of steroids to counter the reaction.