Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cryselle 28 oral.

10/27/2008 11:50:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only been using this brand of birth control for 2 months and I am not happy at all my face and hair is oilier and my period is so unregular, I have weird spotting that can last up to a week so Im all confused as to which one is my real period, I have missed a period one month and had 2-3 in a nother with several pregnancy scares. Calling the doc to get something diffrent ASAP!

8/16/2008 9:38:50 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
    It did its job, it prevented me from getting pregnant. I do think it did effect my mood and caused me to become depressed and moody though.

5/31/2008 8:19:12 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
    My face has gotten oilier over the years as I've taken Cryselle and that should not be happening! If anything, I should have a drier face because I'm getting older. That's what I think anyway. Another negative is that my periods last for 4 days, so no break there either. I'm going to check with my doctor about switching.

2/26/2008 11:00:29 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female

Comment:
    I threw up all night after the first pill. I've never had that happen when I've taken other birth controls.

2/11/2008 3:12:20 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.