Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cryselle 28 oral.

9/27/2009 9:38:36 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    Since I have been taking this drug I have experienced low sex drive, acne, breast tenderness, arm and leg numbness, and very bad mood swings.

5/4/2009 1:24:15 PM

Reviewer: no kids yet thanks pill, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on Cryselle for almost four years and it has regulated my period. I get one every month same time. I have noticed excessive hair on my neck and chin areas. But if you don't want to get pregnant the pill is not the only means that you should use. Condoms and the pill for me have worked. No children yet. Never missed a pill or period. I am satisfied with the pill.

3/8/2009 12:04:08 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    After you get used to the nausea and the feeling your throat is closing after you take the pill; you just have to deal with the oily skin, acne attacks, moodiness and weight gain...oh yeah, I GOT PREGNANT too (not a bad thing, just suprised..and I didn't miss a pill) and then miscarried (horrible, not sure if it had anything to do with the drug). This is by far the WORST birth-control I have e ... Show Full Comment

12/8/2008 12:40:07 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this b/c for two months. It is effective in the sense that I did not get pregnant but I did experience other adverse side effects. Severe acne on my back, as well as break outs on my face and I have not had a problem with acne in years. Breast tenderness, unwanted facial hair, headaches and nausea were also experienced. Any b/c you may take reacts differently to different people. I ... Show Full Comment

10/27/2008 11:50:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only been using this brand of birth control for 2 months and I am not happy at all my face and hair is oilier and my period is so unregular, I have weird spotting that can last up to a week so Im all confused as to which one is my real period, I have missed a period one month and had 2-3 in a nother with several pregnancy scares. Calling the doc to get something diffrent ASAP!